Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Easy Does It.

We all came up with different ideas on how to approach the group project with the transition of one thing to another, showing contrast. Through our discussion, one thing that kept standing out to all of us is the transition of life to death, and of simple nature to industrial. I thought personally that it would be good to go from the whole nature thing, to the concrete jungle, but to have a flower or a rose stemming up. The reason why I found it to be interesting, is because there was a poem that I heard in my old english class by Tupac Shakur that had the idea that a single flower can grow and rise in the concrete jungle, even when the flower is unnoticed. The poem inspired me, and I feel that even though the idea that I had was glossed over during the group meeting, we still captured the meaning. Our project shows something beautiful, that was just tainted with industry. It feels like Los Angeles to me. Evanis

No comments: