Thursday, November 20, 2008

Personal Contribution

When I read the directions for assignment number two I immediately began to think of transitions that we could model. I first thought of the mundane: like sunset to night, calm to stormy, etc. Then I began thinking of other transitions that occur, like emotional transitions, life transitions and global transitions as well. My favorite transition that came up while I was brainstorming (see next page for notes) was the transition from innocence to knowledge, which I thought would allow for many interpretations. It would also allow for a symbolic set rather than literal representations.

While the group was brainstorming together the idea of the transition from rural to industrial came up and it seemed to be the winner. Once the transition was decided we delegated the supplies and materials needed and the date for the project to occur. In all the project ran fairly smoothly and was accomplished to our liking.

My Notes:


-Eric Windell

No comments: