Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Meg's personal contribution

Personal contribution!! Yaaay!
So for the sweet model we made, my personal contributions were an array of things.
First we all came up with ideas together, my favorite one that I came up with was the idea that we just do a random transition and ask the class what THEY thought it was. It could have been anything from an empty box to another empty box but a different color, sunrise to sunset, anything. I just thought it would be really cool to see what the class would think about our design.
Other things I did was bring supplies for our project, and some food for those who wanted it (haha, Nachooos!!!!)
Overall I don't really like talking about what I personally contributed because I feel that as a group we do everything together. We may have our own personal ideas and feelings and thoughts about what we are doing but I feel that most of the time we all just sort of...mesh. We mesh quite while together.
Si, el fin.

-Megan Covey

No comments: