Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Director Watches

I would like to say to all of you who are on my team, and have been contributing to this blog, thank you. I think that you are all awesome and I couldn't have asked for a better team than this outside the box group. I have been watching, and we started off with a lot of uncertanty and confusion, but I see that even with the little amount of direction that I gave to you all, you took the ball and scored a touchdown with it. This blog has turned out awesome and with more to come. I would like to contribute guidence to this team, so I have to lead by example. This blog is wonderful and I started it earlier this year before this class was started back in January, and I kept it up.www.localcelebrity413.blogspot.com. Take a look in your spare time, and see you all in class tuesday and after class for our meeting.

1 comment:

ubik said...

Huzzah! I concur!

Al